151 total views
Techcratic is always looking for the best deals for our wonderful visitors and even though these are limited in the high end hardware department, these laptops are not limited in what you can do with them.
Techcratic painstakingly browsed through hundreds of customer reviews and laptops being offered mid year of 2020 and based on the positive reviews versus the negative reviews factor, we have come up with the The Top Three Best Budget Laptop Deals Of 2020!
Please read on.
This powerful and portable Acer Aspire 5 laptop delivers on every aspect of everyday computing. Housing the AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Mobile Processor, this Aspire 5 can tackle any job no matter how complex. Creativity soars to new heights with sharp, crisp visuals showcased on the 15.6″ Full HD IPS screen, while the thin bezel provides you more space to work with wherever inspiration strikes. It’s the perfect companion to take with you wherever you go! And it gets computing job done.
1. Excellent screen.
2. Great price.
3. Powerful chip.
4. Fast SSD/NVMe.
5. Good amount of starting RAM.
6. Extra slot for 2.5″ SSD and extra RAM slot.
7. Great keyboard, has number pad.
8. Great trackpad, positioned well for right handed users.
9. Slim and fairly light.
10. Great battery life (a great plus).
1. No dedicated home key, but turn off numlock and you have those keys.
2. No USB Type C ports, for future proofing.
3. Comes with Windows Home S, but is easy to fix to remove this.
The stylish Chromebook Spin 11 easily transforms into anything you need it to be—thanks to its versatile, 360° Dual-Torque Hinge that lets you rotate it to any angle to create a Notebook, stand-up Display, Tent or Tablet. This super-cool functionality allows you to take it anywhere and use it everywhere!
1. Handles video with ease.
2. Handles most websites with ease.
3. Compatible with most apps on Google Play.
4. Touchscreen is responsive.
5. Allows for multiple viewing experiences (flipped around like a tablet, standard laptop, etc.)
1. As with many other Chromebooks it’s a little slow. Changing between apps can take a while.
2. The hinges are pretty rigid, but use-able.
3. Battery life is drastically reduced using any intensive apps.
Whether at work or play, ASUS VivoBook 15 is the compact laptop that immerses you in whatever you set out to do. Its new frameless four-sided NanoEdge display boasts an ultraslim 5.7mm bezel, giving an amazing 88% screen-to-body ratio for supremely immersive visuals. The ErgoLift hinge design also tilts the keyboard up for more comfortable typing. VivoBook 15 is powered by an Intel core i3 processor to help you get things done with the least amount of fuss. *The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2 (Gen 1 and 2), and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment
1. An affordable i3
2. Plays non-intensive games (Stardew Valley/Age of Empires).
3. Runs smoothly.
4. LED backlit Keyboard.
5. Decent size screen for a laptop.
6. 4 USB ports and one of them being USB-C.
7. 128GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD (fast).
8. One-Year Accidental Damage Protection.
1. 128GB is on the small side but bearable.
2. The viewing angles could be designed better but Not a big deal breaker.
3. 6 to 7 hours of battery life for simple computing.
That’s a Wrap
And that rounds out The Top Three Best Budget Laptop Deals Of 2020! I hope you find a budget laptop from the 3 choices we have listed for you. I wish you a very good day and thank you for stopping by!
(Note that these laptops run Windows 10 S Mode. To switch out of S Mode you can watch the video below)
Switch out of S Mode
Header Image Credit: Freepik
Product Images: Amazon Top Laptops
Prices reflect the time this article was written and may have changed.
Techcratic may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.Thank you.