Q1: What is the Function of a Bluetooth Receiver?
A1: It’s for enabling Bluetooth function on non-Bluetooth car/speaker/earphones so you can enjoy wireless music from a smartphone.
1. Plug Mpow BH129 into your non-Bluetooth car/speaker’s 3. 5mm aux port
2. Power on Mpow BH129 Bluetooth receiver
3. Enable Bluetooth on your phone, search and connect to “BH129”
4. After connecting Mpow with your phone, start to enjoy wireless music
5. NOTE: If you want to transfer the audio signal to your Bluetooth Devices like Bluetooth Headsets/speakers from TV/PC, you could search and connect Mpow Bluetooth Transmitter on those devices.
Q2: How to charge Mpow 129? Can I use it while charging?
A2: 1. Charge with the equipped micro USB charging cable. After fully charged, the indicator light would turn off.
2. BH129 also could be used while charging, however, there might be some current noises and a ground loop noise isolator would remove it.
Q3: Does it turn off automatically after being disconnected for a while?
A3: 1. When BH129 is left not streaming for 10 minutes, it will automatically enter sleeping mode with the indicator lights off to save power; then if you want to reconnect BH129 please short press any button to active paring mode with the indicator flashing blue and red alternately.
2. NOTE: If you want to turn BH129 off, please turn it off manually.
3. NOTE: It would not turn on automatically even at the Sleeping Mode.
Q4: Why Mpow BH129 Bluetooth Receiver could not auto re-connect to my phone?
A4: 1. Mpow could auto re-connect to the LAST paired Bluetooth device after rebooting.
2. NOTE: If your BH129 is in sleeping mode, you need to wake it by pressing any button to active paring mode with the indicator flashing blue and red alternately.
3. NOTE: If you turn off the Bluetooth on your phone last time connected to BH129, it requires manually connecting BH129 on your phone.
CSR CHIP FOR CD-LIKE MUSIC FEAST: Adopted CSR chip for providing more stable and faster transmission with less power consumption which can represent a superior audio performance to spoil your ear and never feeling boring while driving.
BUILT-IN MIC FOR SPEAKERPHONE CALLS: Just press the answer button to answer or hang up your phone calls while driving (If you use Mpow-129 with wired headphones please answer with your headphones ).
DUAL LINK FOR MORE CHOICE: Mpow can connect 2 Bluetooth devices at the same time for enjoying your music and won’t miss any calls Or enjoy music and navigation at the same time 15 HOURS long battery life and also supports playing while charging.
1 SECOND SWITCHING BUTTON: Mpow Bluetooth car aux adapter designed with PHYSICAL ON/OFF SWITCH & HUMANIZED WIDENED VOLUME/TRACK BUTTON on the side for quick and convenient control for your hands-release talking and listening experience.
WIDE COMPATIBILITY RECEIVER: Stream stereo music wirelessly through most home audio systems car stereo system and wired headphones from Bluetooth enabled devices like smartphones tablets MP3 players etc (HFP/HSP/A2DP/AVRCP).
Techcratic may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.Thank you.