1. You’d better charge it fully for the first use. But if you don’t, it doesn’t matter so much.
2. The one green light means it’s receiving light and is slowly charging. If you put it in dark places, it will turn off.
3. When it’s charging, the solid lights shows the proportion charged, and the flashing lights shows the proportion to charge, with one light indicating 25%. When all lights turn to solid blue, it means it has been fully charged.
4. It will take 6-7 hours to fully charge it by mains, and about 2 hours to charge a smart phone.
1. Battery Type: Li-Polymer Battery
2. Capacity: 5000mAh
3. Input: 5V/1A
4. Output: 5V/2X1A
5. Product Dimension: 142*75*13.6 mm
6. Product Weight: 146 g
7. Solar Panel: 5.5V/1.2W
8. AC charging time: about 6-7 hours
1 x Solar Charger
1 x Hook
1 x Micro USB cable
1 x Mini Flexible USB LED Light
1. Do not charge through a glass surfaces.
2. Charge in strong sunlight.
3. Do not leave in your vehicle during summer.
Techcratic may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.Thank you.