Shaun Ryder On UFOs | S1E02 | Seeing Is Believing

Share the Tech Love

551 Likes

This episode and series is under non-exclusive license from Off The Fence Distribution. All rights reserved** Shaun Ryder On …

Source

46 responses to “Shaun Ryder On UFOs | S1E02 | Seeing Is Believing”

1. Score Event says:

Had to be very short. Unless the camera was placed on a polar aligned tracking mount a single second would leave noticeable star trails and I saw none.

2. Score Event says:

Best Quote: “Are those the original rocks?”. Answer: No! They made some new one when the previous ones got old and wrinkled!

3. Dani-El says:

9:00 what makes them think it's so old? And how many times have these things been restored or adjusted?
    Not impressed TBH. Just some rocks marked out on the hillside.
    I appreciate ancient temples and monuments which are more permanent, tangible and solid. But not rocks on the ground.

4. Why is number 1 hidden 😭 Been searching for this for so long.

5. They do the government cover them up . 🤷‍♀️🇬🇧🇺🇸🤩

6. What was his shutter speed on that photo ? The light trail is quite long… was the shutter opens for miliseconds or minutes ? Still very spectacular no matter what the shutter speed was <3

7. It's a shame that you didn't have an EMF meter or at least a simple compass/ hygrometer in your pocket when visiting these sites 🙁

8. Renee Souder says:

Scared seeing them? I've never been scared seeing them. Never in the least. I call them out sometimes,or I sense when they are there.

9. Without sounding like an idiot…aliens are a highly advanced race obviously…they communicate with telepathy…my doctor believes I'm an intuitive with telepathy..I've always been associated with law enforcement ✌☮ we have so much to learn still about this topic.. all the best from N.Z.

10. Was Shaun actually abducted as it says in the description it did he have a sighting of lights in the sky behaving strangely? 2 very different experiences… He speaks about what he saw. That does not equal an abduction.

11. Harlequin says:

I find this whole UFO saga terribly frustrating. I’ve never seen a thing I couldn’t explain, but I am firmly in the believer camp. My frustration come from the preponderance of evidence, yet the official denials and coverups until recently when they are forced to make admissions (cite tic tac etc). Another source of my frustration from lack of contact is why? I get that they are likely to be Millenia in advancement over us and we may endure some cultural shock, but we are resilient and would recover. I expect it is difficult for ET to find intelligent life on earth. We all seem so narcissistic and antisocial in truth. However, the sightings seem more prevalent nowadays so perhaps they are being less covert leading to an inevitable introduction when we’re less inclined towards frivolous pursuits like tik tok, wokeism, or bent on hostility or our own destruction. 👽

12. Shaun Ryder ?? He's seen lot's of weird things ??

13. I’m pretty sure Shaun’s seen all sorts of things on the extraterrestrial trips he’s been on 🤣 but I do love the guy and this series was great well done mate glad your doing ok let’s have some more of it 👍

14. Aliens & UFO’s are prevalent where the citizens participate heavily in religion.

15. G son says:

This propaganda bullshit is pumping out the same old shite and used Sean Ryder as a puppet do deliver its shameful cherry picking narrative. Aliens are here, and everyone knows it. Give it up. Hope you got paid well for this sell out mainsteam fodder. Maybe see you on Family Fortunes next week Shaun, youve been on everything else.

16. G son says:

There's still an element of ridicule in the narration and editing, with the goofy comedy music scores. I'll give you a pass Sean but you havent scratched the surface. The evidence that we have been visited by extra terrestrials for thousands of years is so over whelming it's laughable that anyone that's done any real research can say otherwise, unless paid or coerced to the contrary of course!

17. zarcon85 says:

Cool…how many parts does this series have?

18. Lava Dood says:

Twisting my melon man.

19. Lynn Jones says:

Yeah it is n I've seen it all…

20. Helen Catt says:

It’s all a bit lacking in critical reasoning and scepticism for me to take much of this seriously 😐

21. mohunter68 says:

I and a friend of mine saw a "saucer" fly over his mother's car back in the 70's about the time that Star Wars came out. We were going to a basket ball game at the local high school. His mom was driving and my friend was in the passenger seat and I was in the back passenger seat. I still remember this like it was yesterday. A classic metallic saucer flew over the top of the car without a sound and we both saw it, his mom didn't see it because she was driving. We stayed up all night drawing pictures of what we saw.

22. MrKallidia says:

Blah, blah, blah, it's all faked bullshit!

23. Stephen Amor says:

This has recently been aired on Blaze TV here in the UK. It made for an interesting watch. Still appreciate the upload tho Sci Fi Central.

24. Marco Solo says:

I enjoy watching this show and hats off to Shaun for wanting more answers!

25. Graham Hart says:

I like this show! I hope new episodes continue to show up in my YouTube field of vision as they're released! Like this episode appeared in the video list to a completely unrelated video. Which is just fine so long as it appeared in my view! 😀👍🏽

26. harry hill says:

Found this series to be pretty boring really. Shaun struggled with the dialogue as well. Now if you can upload the Danny Dyer one…

27. Ric Moffet says:

If you go looking for where a sicarom which is bit like a dog comes from, then you will find out where I come from, then you will know whether aliens are living amongst you.

28. We are under the control of the greys. Get money out of politics and slash U.S. military spending.

29. John Smith says:

I don't know your music, but I do like your approach to this. Well done. I'll sub and see where this channel goes. 👍

30. Rain Eterno' says:

Good episode, you just missed the 3 fingered mummies from Nazca. They are in ancient patterns of textiles, ceramics, and stone glyphs the ancient saw with their own eyes. 👽👀🗿

31. Seems aliens stole your language

32. Chris Shiel says:

What else could that picture be of? Genuine question to the photographers out there!

33. Krystal says:

Anyone else cringe when he moved the rocks? lol

34. rich cope says:

great stuff shaun , ya twisting ma melon man!

35. Jack Action says:

Once you've had your own extraterrestrial encounter/ufo visitation your life is completely changed.. Anyone else who has knows exactly what I'm talking about.

36. Your twisting my melon man 🎶

37. Caz King says:

Yes seeing IS believing
    I have seen 🛸 in Australia 🇦🇺👍🙏

38. Sean! Happy Mondays and black grape blew my post ecstasy mind. On reflection I think it was the honesty of your lyrics. Well banged to see you bounce back ,yet again! Godbless old chap💥 watching this and the next installments 👍

39. California! Wassup mofos!

40. Vader Lord says:

We need UFOs to we want the technology the power no guilt