111 total views
If you’re looking for a quick and easy breakfast or brunch idea, an omelette is a great option. With so many different ingredients you can use, the possibilities are endless. Here’s a delicious omelette recipe to get you started:
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup diced vegetables (such as bell peppers, onions, mushrooms, or spinach)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp butter or oil
- In a small bowl, beat the eggs together with a fork until they are well mixed.
- Add the shredded cheese and diced vegetables to the bowl and mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Add the butter or oil to the pan and allow it to melt.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan and spread it out evenly.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until the bottom of the omelette is set and golden brown.
- Use a spatula to fold the omelette in half and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the eggs are cooked through.
Serving Size and Calories
This omelette recipe serves one person and has approximately 350-400 calories, depending on the type and amount of cheese and vegetables used.
Tips and Tricks
- Don’t overfill your omelette with too many ingredients, as it will be harder to flip and may break apart.
- Use a non-stick pan to prevent the eggs from sticking and make for easier clean up.
- Experiment with different types of cheese and vegetables to create different flavor combinations.
- Add herbs and spices like basil, thyme, or paprika to give your omelette an extra boost of flavor.
Excellent egg cookers available at Amazon
As an Amazon Associate Techcratic may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
Author: TECHS GOT TO EAT
Article Image – Pixabay – Free royalty pictures
Leave a Reply